WATERfirst offers a dual aeration system which has been specifically designed to treat waste water using innovative solutions to ensure optimum:
- Oxygenation for beneficial bacteria to thrive (aerobic bacteria)
- Circulation of water and oxygen throughout aerobic stage
- And savings on your electricity usage.
Our package plants consists of heavy duty roto-moulded tanks, and for larger treatment plants WATERfirst offers, in conjunction with your building contractor, a concrete system suited to your needs to accommodate all phases of the treatment process.
The WATERfirst Dual Aeration Waste Water Treatment Plant(AWTP) consists of the following stages:
The benefits of installing a WATERfirst AWTP:
- Units are designed to accommodate the client
- The AWTP is easy to maintain.
- Eco-Friendly using a biological process
- Units are compact requiring little installation space.
- Units can be installed in any convenient area.
- All units are sealed to ensure no unpleasant odours.
- Treated effluent water can be used for irrigation purposes or released into the environment.
- Installation can be above ground or partially submerged.
- All units can be expanded if sewage demands increase.